In 2014 I only published 42 posts (compared to 162 the previous year) which included some excellent contributions from other bloggers to whom I am grateful.
My posts were read in 86 different countries led by Lithuania, the USA and the UK (and smaller numbers from places like Qatar, Nepal, Zimbabwe and Peru).
The previous year I was read in 71 countries with most readers from the UK, followed by Lithuania and the USA so I’m glad I have attracted more attention from Lithuania recently.
My 10 most read posts in 2014 were:
- Baltic Way Memorial Wall in Vilnius – published in July 2013 and also the most read post in 2013
- A taste of Lithuania in Vilnius – published in July 2013
- Doctor Tsemakh Shabad – published in April 2013 and second most viewed in 2013
- One last time Lita, I’m going to miss you – first published in October 2014 (and republished in January 2015)
- Happy Birthday Piccolo Canopi (and Tadas) – published in October 2014
- Vincas Kudirka, composer of Lithuania’s national anthem – published in April 2013 and 7th most viewed in 2013
- Silver craftsman in Vilnius – published in October 2013
- Frank Zappa statue in Vilnius – published in April 2013
- Pinavija – my favourite Kibinai cafe in Vilnius – published in July 2013
- Mamma Mia in Vilnius – published in August 2013
I have a lot of catching up to do with posts from last year and I hope you continue to enjoy my blog.